Friday, May 10, 2013

MIA File(s)...Again

As I saved it over three times in and as three different titles there is simply that what i would like to post I cannot.







Big piece labeled/titled "Shades of black and white: Letter 60 of the W.S Merwin series"







but as I can't get any of what I want I'll go for the music though I would have liked to have put the poem out there- I really like the poem titled REM: RADIOhead's phone booth SONG but oh- well.







To the all seeing, and not all knowing,: Weird and a total lie what that Desrt Storm guy said. BS.







but now for what closed the essay (or whatever it I'm writing) would have closed with



- all that would have been "sometimes more IS more" (ie: renee Zellwinger and Meryl Streep) having been temporarily or permamently stripped/stolen/file not found:







1 release me



2(important copy regarding two words) Animal



3 daughter



4 (and the CD that was playing pefect and then suddenly nearly every tune scratched beyond listening in on play of it and thus I didn;t get to hear the song and can't because there is no place for my plugs- bummer.
Rearviewmirror- goes so well







I'd link all these but par usual this monkey's desire to produce something interesting - well I guess those that can't block. Becaus ethat's all they've got.

No comments: